Click here to read our reviews
HOW COVID-19 HAS IMPACTED TRINERGY LTD
During this extremely difficult time, as advised by the government, we have been left with no choice but to stop all non-essential services.
- Servicing of any type, such as boilers, fire alarms and so on
- Any installation works unless an emergency such as an emergency boiler installation
- Site quotations, although we can still quote for works remotely should you wish via email
- Any other non-essential works
Work we are still able to undertake: (as long as this work is within our guidelines)
- Emergency electrical failure, such as loss of lighting or sockets
- Damaged electrical works, such as a cracked socket
- Electrical works whereby there is a risk of fire
- Electrical works whereby there is a risk of electrocution
- Emergency installation of a consumer unit whereby there has been a fire for instance
Plumbing and Heating:
- Emergency gas or water leak
- Emergency boiler failure
- Loss of hot water or heating
- Emergency repair, such as a radiator that has come away from the wall
- Emergency landlord check if an emergency housing situation arises
There will be other emergency job types not listed above, simply email or call us to see if your job is classed as an emergency.
Due to the impact this has had on people's finances, we will only charge our standard rate for same day services.
Guidelines for job acceptance:
As you can appreciate, we do not want to put ourselves at risk to contract the Coronavirus.
Therefore, anyone wanting us to attend their essential business or property, we ask that the following be adhered to during our visit:
- Please make us aware if you have any of the covid-19 symptoms, apologies, if you have any symptoms, we will not be able to attend
- Please try to keep the 2m distancing at all times from our engineers, this is for yours and our safety
- Payment terms is strictly within 7 days or to be paid on the day of the visit either by cash or card, we are no longer accepting cheques
- If we develop any symptoms, unfortunately your job will be cancelled with immediate effect
If you have other questions, please email them to us at email@example.com or call us on 01606 339908 / 01928 567759
From Trinergy Ltd
Need an electrician or heating engineer?
Get in touch by clicking here to message us
We guarantee to respond to messages the same day
Trinergy Ltd © Copyright | All Rights Reserved 2020 | VAT registration 109 5032 39 | Company registration 7434645